Your Lupus Empowerment Guide
Hetlena “J. H.” Johnson is an author, speaker, and trainer dedicated to supporting others to find their personal best and the positive in being diagnosed with lupus or any chronic illness. Hetlena specializes in delivering dynamic and energetic motivational experiences. Her cheerleader appeal has graced such stages as TEDxDENVER and numerous state-held education conferences.
She has worked with organizations to coordinate strategies, design solutions, and consult on lupus self-efficacy projects. Hetlena has provided needed leadership for lupus peer group activities. She has worked in the education industry for 15 years. Hetlena has extensive experience in training those who support the maintenance of services to include:
- Helping companies or non-profits support lupus patient education
- Leading grassroots efforts to involve concerned members
- Helping family and friends of lupus patients understand how to communicate
- Training on practices and strategies to living stronger
Let Hetlena assist you in training that changes perspectives! Register for her monthly uplifting and inspiring newsletter, learn about her transformative books, and complete a survey to let her know how you feel others should view chronic illness.
Energizing your organization to move forward with a purpose by asking questions.
- Are you involved in lupus advocacy?
- What are lupus calls to action?
- What are ways to support lupus research?
- How can others help in clinical trials?
- What is lupus from a patient point of view?
- What are the best ways to learn about lupus?
- Do we need more lupus activists?
- Is lupus contagious
- What is the impact of lupus in your community?
- How can lupus support groups help others?
- Is a lupus registry needed?
- How to make an impact on lupus awareness in the community.
- What are tips for those diagnosed with lupus and other chronic illnesses?
- Why is it important to be tested for lupus?
- How is everyone affected by lupus?
- How does lupus affect your life in all areas?